Memwl back with Bubbler Power

Cutting or rooting pod and Master Reservoir


Cutting or rooting pod and Master Reservoir


Pod two, I just stuck that in there


Pod two, I just stuck that in there


Pod three empty for now


Pod three empty for now


All three connected together


All three connected together


Cutting or rooting pod and Master Reservoir Pod two, I just stuck that in there Pod three empty for now All three connected together


Click on each photo to enlarge. As you may have guessed I am a big fan if simplicity therefore I use bubblers whenever feasible ans with plant supports you will be surprised at what you can grow.....
here is a three pod homemade on the fly system with buckets and tees, a little vinyl line and a couple air stones, air pumps and off ya go.
Each Bucket has its own Air Stone including the Reservoir(cutting pod)
I don't fertilize the master reservoir, just ph balanced water so when the other levels drop
they are mixed with plain water so the Ph and Ec wont rise so fast. Yea I am cheap and Poor.:)


Source : http://www.hydroponics-simplified.com/memwl-back-with-bubbler-power.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the Importance of Family Farming

Influence of Climate on Crop Production in Bangladesh

Adaptation Mechanism in Livestock for the Perspective of Climate Change